Repiping Installation in Nashville
We Can Replace Damaged & Outdated Pipes in Your Home
Without proper pipes, the plumbing in your home would not be able to function properly. This includes appliances, fixtures, and everything in between. If the pipes in your home need to be completely replaced, contact 615 Plumbing today.
Call (615) 219-2080 for more information.
Signs Your Home Plumbing System Needs Repiping
615 Plumbing technicians have the expertise needed to professionally and safely have repiping done in your home. Professional repiping services are needed when your home’s entire cold and hot water pipes need to be removed and replaced.
Repiping is not a process that most homeowners want to undertake. However, when the time comes, it is a necessary undertaking to keep your home’s vital functions operating properly and to keep those in your home comfortable.
Signs your home plumbing system needs repiping include:
- Age: Generally, your home’s pipes have a lifespan of around 50 years. Pipes that are aged 50 years or older were usually made with chemicals and substances that are considered to be dangerous. Once your pipes reach that age, it may be time to consider repiping your entire plumbing system.
- Continuous Clogging: In the event that you are continuously noticing water puddling above the drain in your sink or shower, despite having your drains frequently cleared, your home plumbing system may be in need of repiping.
- Corrosion: Corroded pipes can quickly compromise an entire plumbing system if left unaddressed. They can lead to catastrophic water leaks and other issues that are costly to repair. If you notice signs of corrosion such as discolored or flaking pipes, it may be time for you to consider repiping your plumbing system.
- Discolored Water: The water that comes through your home pipes should be clear and clean. If the water is red, orange, or cloudy in appearance, you have an issue in your plumbing system that needs to be addressed by a professional. This can be indicative of a burst pipe that has compromised your plumbing system to the point that repiping services are needed.
- Leaky Pipes: A pipe system that frequently has leaks is a sign of a plumbing system that may be in need of repiping. Specifically, any leaks that result in visible signs of water damage are an indicator that repiping may be needed.
- Poor Water Pressure: If your home continuously has poor or weak water pressure, repiping may be the remedy your home’s plumbing system needs. There are a variety of issues that could result in poor water pressure, but if low water pressure is a persistent problem throughout your home, repiping may be what your plumbing system needs.
- Unusual Sounds: Your home plumbing system should run quietly in the background of your home. Any banging, knocking, or grinding sounds disseminating from your home plumbing system is cause for concern. In some cases, this can only be rectified by repiping your home’s plumbing system.
Why Choose 615 Plumbing?
What Makes Us Different
What do what's right for you, not what's right for us.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Repiping Installation FAQs
How Much Should It Cost to Repipe a House?
It will generally cost a homeowner thousands of dollars to repipe a home. The exact price is largely decided by the size and complexity of a home’s plumbing system. To receive a quote to repipe your home’s plumbing system, contact 615 Plumbing today!
Is It Worth It to Repipe a House?
It is usually worth it to repipe your home’s plumbing system. Not only can repiping increase the value of your home, but it can increase the efficiency of your plumbing system, driving down your monthly water bill.
How Long Does a Whole House Repipe Take?
A whole-home repiping is usually not a single day project. Normally, a whole-house repiping will take a few days, but can take more than a week. If you think your home needs repiping services, the experts at 615 Plumbing have you covered.
Call (615) 219-2080 today for our services for repiping installation in Nashville.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Thousands of Families Successfully Helped
At 615 Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what people have to say about working with us.
"He was able to arrive earlier than the time given"
I'm definitely keeping 615 Plumbing in my phone in case I'm ever in need of their services again.- Erika D.P.
"I’d definitely use them again!"
He found a good resolution and performed the task quickly.- Saundra D.
"The final result was a brand new tankless unit within 24 hours of calling."
I believe I made a great decision. Big thank you to Annie (phone rep), and Caleb (technician) for relieving a headache quickly!- Nick B.