Kitchen Plumbing Repair in Nashville
Signs Your Kitchen Plumbing is Need of Repair
Your kitchen houses the most consequential plumbing of any other rooms in your home. Regular maintenance can be a great benefit to the plumbing in your kitchen, but unfortunately, sometimes repairs are still needed.
A few signs that your kitchen plumbing is in need of repair are:
- Banging or Knocking Sounds: Any banging or knocking sounds you hear in your walls while running the water to your sink is likely coming from your pipes. This is a sign that you have a plumbing problem, likely having to do with the pipe system or water pressure. You should have this issue addressed immediately, because failure to do so may result in a leak.
- Discolored Water: Discolored water is a telltale sign of an issue with your plumbing system. The water that comes through your pipes should be clear and clean. Discolored water could be a sign of air in the pipe, a leaky pipe, or rust in your pipes.
- Drain Issues: If you notice water puddling above the drain in your sink, you may have a plumbing problem with your drain that needs to be addressed. You may just need the drain snaked to clear an obstruction, but it could also be a broken pipe that is causing the water to pool.
- No Hot Water: Sometimes, you reach the maximum capacity of your hot water tank, which means you have to wait for the water in your home to heat up. However, if your water takes a long time to heat up at the beginning of the day or won’t heat up at all, that usually means that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system that is causing major fluctuations in water temperature.
- Non-Stop Dripping: If you find your sink faucet dripping non-stop when it should be off, not only can that be annoying, but it can also cause long-term problems. Your sink faucet may be dripping non-stop due to high water pressure or an issue with the tap.
- Poor Water Pressure: Perhaps the most obvious sign of a plumbing system in need of some sort of repair is poor or low water pressure. This is usually an indicator of a clogged pipe, a burst or leaky pipe, or a damaged water heater.
Keeping Your Kitchen Working at Its Best
Even the most beautiful kitchen is nothing without working plumbing. For quick solutions to even your most difficult plumbing issues, reach out to 615 Plumbing for kitchen plumbing repair in Nashville.
Call (615) 219-2080 to speak with our team!
Why Choose 615 Plumbing?
What Makes Us Different
What do what's right for you, not what's right for us.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Kitchen Plumbing Repair FAQs
Do Plumbers Install Kitchen Sinks?
In most instances, yes, a plumber can install kitchen sinks! Sometimes, there are other parts of a sink install that a separate contractor (like a carpenter) may have to undertake.
Do Plumbers Repair Sinks?
Yes, the expert plumbers at 615 Plumbing can repair issues you might be having with a sink in your home.
How Do You Fix Kitchen Plumbing?
How a 615 Plumbing technician repairs an issue with your kitchen’s plumbing depends on the issue that needs to be repaired. Common issues we address include clogged drains, leaky pipes, and dripping faucets.
To schedule an appointment with a technician, call (615) 219-2080 today!
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Thousands of Families Successfully Helped
At 615 Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what people have to say about working with us.
"He was able to arrive earlier than the time given"
I'm definitely keeping 615 Plumbing in my phone in case I'm ever in need of their services again.- Erika D.P.
"I’d definitely use them again!"
He found a good resolution and performed the task quickly.- Saundra D.
"The final result was a brand new tankless unit within 24 hours of calling."
I believe I made a great decision. Big thank you to Annie (phone rep), and Caleb (technician) for relieving a headache quickly!- Nick B.