Water Line Repair in Nashville
Knowledgeable Professionals Offering Lasting Solutions
Even if your water line is still working, there are some telltale signs that your water line still may be in need of repair. It is best to resolve these issues preventatively before you have a water line break, which can be incredibly disastrous and expensive. Instead of putting these systems at risk, we recommend bringing in 615 Plumbing and having our water line repair experts in Nashville address the problem quickly!
Identifying Water Line Problems
The water line repair experts at 615 Plumbing can diagnose and repair any of the following problems you may be having with the water lines in your home:
- Discolored or Murky Water: Does your Tennessee home have discolored or murky water? This is an indicator that you may have an issue in need of repair with your water line. While a rust-tinted stream may not mean your water line is compromised, it is something you have a professional take a look at to rule out any problems with your water line.
- Gurgling or Hissing Sounds Coming from Your Pipes: A gurgling or hissing sound coming from the pipes in the ceiling, walls, or floor of your Tennessee home is not normal. This is not always a sign of a broken pipe in need of repair, but it can be. It is best to address this as soon as you notice it to prevent it from becoming a bigger problem for your home plumbing system.
- Low Water Pressure: A common, yet frequently overlooked sign of a water line leak is low water pressure in your home. A dramatic decrease in the water pressure throughout your home, not just in one spot like your shower, means you may have a water line leak that the professionals at 615 Plumbing can repair today.
- Soggy Areas or Puddles in Your Yard: If you have noticed soggy spots or puddles in your yard when they shouldn’t be there, you likely have a severe problem with your water line. You should call 615 Plumbing today so that your home’s water line can receive the immediate attention it needs.
Don’t delay – call (615) 219-2080 or fill out our online contact form today to get started.
Why Choose 615 Plumbing?
What Makes Us Different
What do what's right for you, not what's right for us.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Water Line Repair FAQs
What Causes a Water Main Line Leak?
There is a multitude of issues that can cause a water main line leak, including:
- Excessively High Water Pressure. Most people love their water pressure to be as high as possible. While this is a nice feature in a home, it can strain your main water line and eventually cause a leak.
- Old Pipes. Like anything, over time the quality of your pipes will deteriorate. As pipes deteriorate over time, they are more prone to leak.
- Poor Installation. Simply put, the quality of the job done by those that installed or have since repaired your main water line can be a big determinant of what and if things go wrong with your water main line. At 615 Plumbing we pride ourselves on our expertise and quality craftsmanship.
How do you know if your main water line is leaking?
In many cases, you won’t be able to determine if a water line is leaking until you have a professional inspect your water line. However, there are a few telltale signs to look out for like water puddling in your yard or low water pressure in your home.
How do you fix a broken water line?
There are a number of different ways 615 Plumbing’s professionally licensed technicians can repair a broken water line. The type of repair largely depends on the type of break in the line. To determine the type of repair required, contact us today to schedule an appointment for a 615 Plumbing technician to come out to your home and make a diagnosis.
If you notice any of these signs or become suspicious that you may have a water line leak, call 615 Plumbing at (615) 219-2080 for Nashville water line repair today!
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Thousands of Families Successfully Helped
At 615 Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what people have to say about working with us.
"He was able to arrive earlier than the time given"
I'm definitely keeping 615 Plumbing in my phone in case I'm ever in need of their services again.- Erika D.P.
"I’d definitely use them again!"
He found a good resolution and performed the task quickly.- Saundra D.
"The final result was a brand new tankless unit within 24 hours of calling."
I believe I made a great decision. Big thank you to Annie (phone rep), and Caleb (technician) for relieving a headache quickly!- Nick B.